Saturday, August 2, 2014

Marvel Day at Barnes & Noble



Doctor Who Plushies I had mentioned on Geek Fallout


Much like the Batman Birthday last month, Barnes & Noble had a Marvel Day celebration that coincided with the premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy. So a group of us from the Michigan Comics Collective set up to do some more sketches for the customers.


Hulk Mad because he not drawn with nipples!


Hulk for Xander


This drawing is suspiciously similar to one I did for my very first sketch day


Elsa and Olaf for Kenzie




Caroline with Venom




Crystal with The Hulk




Neena with Ms. Marvel


She-Hulk for Bethany




Lisa with Iron Man


Ashley with Captain America


Come back next weekend to see my sketches for Barnes & Noble's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Premiere Party! 

2 comments:

  1. Erik,
    The illustrations are awesome and I can't wait to see what you draw for TMNT Premiere Party!!!
    Your pal,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, you are a real pal for checking in on me!

      You're not the only one who can't wait to see them either. haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...