Friday, December 19, 2014

Secret Santa Sketches


One of the local elementary schools asked me to make some sketch cards for the kids as part of a Secret Santa exchange.

Hiro and Baymax

Groot and Rocket

Groot and Rocket

All those who chose to oppose his shield must YEILD!

First time I've drawn Anna.
Seriously I've gotten more requests for Sven than her!

Dave... or maybe Steve

Olaf

Rapunzel, another Disney first for me.

Wolverine as Michael Keaton's Batman!

Starfox and Wonder Man as Harold and Kumar.
This sketch is actually for the Michigan Comics Collective Secret Santa Exchange.

Now I want to hear from you! Which card is your favorite and who would you request for a secret Santa sketch?

Sketch ya' later!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Erik, but tell Olaf not to stand so close to the fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if I just TOLD him how dangerous fire is, he'd never LEARN how dangerous fire is !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...